Shabby chic cake box

Hi, welcome to my blog.
Today I have another shabby chic project to share with you. I've made a cake box and the lid is full with foamiran flowers.


I searched on Pinterest for a cupcake box template and assembled the box. For the paper I used the 6x6 paperpad "Just love me" Lemoncraft.


I've made pink and white foamiran flowers using all kinds of dies. The foamiran and stamens are from 14 craft bar.


I've also added lace, a brad and a silver heart. On the sides of the box I've added scalloped circles (dies are from my favorite things).


The sentiment stamp is from inspired by stamping.


You could place a cupcake or muffin in the box but I used a little petit four.





I'm adding this project in these challenges:





Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments very much.

Hugs, Henriette.




3 comments

Virginia L. said...

Truly feminine and beautiful!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Girl Power” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Howrashok said...

Прекрасно! Спасибо от Paper Story!

Howrashok said...

Прекрасно! Спасибо от Paper Story!