Shabby chic birdhouses

Hi, crafty friends.
One of the challenge at lemoncraft at this moment is: "make a pink project with lemoncraft papers".
I have a few gorgeous Lemon craft paperpads and one is them is Just-love-me.
With these papers I wanted to make something.

A few weeks ago I bought Deco time make your own birdhouse string light diy kit and I used 3 of the cute little birdhouses for my project. The houses are 4x5 cm.


First I pushed out the different parts of the bird houses and glued them together.



Then I covered the houses with white gesso.


Using the just love me paperpad I cut out the shapes of the houses and with a die I cut out the little hearts in the middle. I glued the paper on the houses.

Now it was time to decorate the little houses. I used all kinds of materials and items from my stash like little flowers, lace, pearls etc.





For the gluing I used my hot glue gun and bison strong adhesive.
I do like the shabby chic look nowadays and these houses turned out very cute.



I do hope you like them to. 


I'm entering this pink project in the lemoncraft very inspirational post challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.


1 comment

Irena Rysa Maciąg said...

they are so cute! Thank you for joining the Lemoncraft VIP:)