Tag with Mintay papers

Hi, I recently discovered Mintay papers and it was love at first sight.
Beautiful, beautiful scrapbooking and cardmaking papers they make and I ordered the "birdsong" 6x6 paperpad at Noor Designs UK.
Today I made this shabby chic tag with the Mintay papers.




Besides the papers I used oasis sisal, lace, wood veneer, and paper flowers.




How adorable are the tiny gypsophilia? I bought them also at Noor! design.
The brown flowers are from Lemoncraft.

            


I think I'm gonna buy more Mintay Paper pads in the near future.




I'm entering this tag in challenge:

http://diesruschallenge.blogspot.nl/2018/02/challenge-91-tag-youre-it.html Metal die used is stitched scallop die at bottom of the tag.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.

Hugs, Henriette.


2 comments

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous tag and that paper is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘TAG you’re it’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

laurie said...

This is so beautiful! I love all the textures and pretty blooms. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!