More foamiran flowers

Hi, today I've been making more foamiran flowers and also a gift box with one of the flowers on it.
The idea for the flowers I found on mag fantasy blogspot. I just loved that flower and also the way she made the centre with all the little beads. So I decided to make kind of the same flower.


For the open flowers I used a poinsettia die (small posh outline) from poppy stamps  and the other ones a flower die set from 14 craft bar.
The foamiran is also from 14 craft bar. I used 2 shades of green and a blue.
The micro beads are metalized micro beads. It was the first time I worked with these tiny tiny beads and I really liked it (although my desk became full of micro beads).




I also used these micro beads on the brances.
I made a box using the same color paper as the flowers are and glued the flower and branches on the lid.


Then I stamped a little for you sentiment (stamp is from inspired by stamping) and attached it to the box.




That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments