Adding beads to a card

I do like to experiment with using different materials on cards and today I'm showing you a card on which I included some flowers made with beads.


It's a very clean and simple card but the word die, the sentiment and the beaded flowers do make it interesting.

You can find a tutorial on how to make these bead flowers here (it's from luvleescrappin).
I used smaller beads for my flowers but kind of the same technique.

The "smile die"  is from the inspired by stamping July release and so is the sentiment.
The sequins are part of the valentines day kit .


Inspired by Stamping Smile Stamp Set


Inspired by Stamping Smile Die Cut


As I said it's a CAS card but with an unusual embellishment to it and not so difficult to make.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments