Bridal hairpin with foamiran flowers

When I read about the new challenge at foamiran Ireland  hair decoration with white foamiran flowers I went searching on the internet for some ideas because I never made something like that before. A whole new world was revealed to me, the world of bridal hair decoration with beautiful s of bead sprays.
I watched a few video tutorials and luckily I had all the necessary tools, beads and wire in my stock.
It did not take me a long time to create this simple hair pin.



Thanks to my daughter for being the model.

First I made the beads sprays.
Then I made the foamiran flowers. I only had a few scraps of white foamiran so two little flowers and one larger flower was all. The large flower is made with the Rosy Owl Flower Die AC1 (the smallest die) and the two little flowers are made with a die from craftin desert divas.
I also attached a fabric leave to the pin.




I'm glad how the hairpin turned out and I'm planning to make some more in different colors.


I'm entering this project in the second challenge at Foamiran Ireland.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.

Hugs, Henriette.

No comments