Shabby chic flower card

I've made another shabby chic card. On this card I did not use paper flowers or mulberry roses but a beautiful flower applique and other flowers from trims of lace.



The background paper is from eline pellinkhof, I had it in my stash for many years.
The plywood ornament and wooden butterfly are from Wycinanka. I've kept the ornament untreated but I've colored the butterfly with a pink marker,


Between the cardstock and the patterned paper on the right edge I glued a piece of pink lace.
I used several flowers from lace trim and a large flower with leaves applique.
Finally I've added pearls and a white peacock feather. I like it how different pieces are hanging off the edge.


I'm entering this card in the cas-ualfridays challenge.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette.


No comments