Winter Tags

Yesterday I shared a card with the create a smile stamp set: made of snow and today I played some more with this set because it's such a fun set and fits the current challenge at create a smile perfectly.
This time I made three winter tags using the made of snow stamp set and paper from Deco Time called Christmas Cardboard patterns.





I stamped the images with memento ink and colored them with spectrum noir markers.


I love the color combination white, blue, red and the paper fits the winter theme very well.


                         

The speach bubble is also from create a smile stamp shop. I colored the open piece blue and the solid piece white and then I stamped the sentiment on it.


I'm entering these tags in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette.




No comments