There's snow friend like you

Some time ago I ordered some stamps and goodies from Create a smile stamps and they finally arrived yesterday. So today I couldn't wait to make a card with the cute stamp set "made of snow".


I decided to make a shaker card and I used the Jennifer McGuire way to make the shaker piece.
For the frame I die cut about 8  pieces of white cardstock and glued them together.


I also die cut the background paper and a piece of acetate. The snow bear is stamped using memento tuxedo black ink and colored with spectrum noir markers.
Using stazon ink I stamped the sentiment on the acetate. Then I added sequins and closed the shaker. The paper is from Deco time.
A piece of twine and a wooden snowflake are the final touches.




 I'm entering this card in these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Hugs, Henriette.



1 comment

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable shaker card!! Such a wonderful design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa