So Suzy Stamp of the Month December

This is my last post featuring the So Suzy Stamp of the Month. This month all who subscribed will receive this sentiment stamp plus a bonus stamp AND .... everyone who signed up for the entire year will be receiving a couple of fabulous surprises with December's kits!




Together with all the previous months you'll have a wonderful collection of nautical/coastal themed stamps.

I have two cards for you today because the So Suzy website and store are closing down the second half of December to come back in the new year with a brand new and fabulous new site and store.

On my first card I only used sentiment stamp.




I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink and heat embossed it with WOW earthtone mint embossing powder. The paper is digital paper from this Etsy shop. I thought the waves and arrows pattern fits the sentiment very well.
I've added a few enamel dots and wood veneer arrows. I've painted the wooden arrows in the same colors as the paper.

For my second card I played around with watercolor paints on watercolor paper until I was happy enough with the ocean kind of look. I used a MFT die to cut out the frame.
On a scrap piece of watercolor paper I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder.
I stamped the sand dollar 3 times with brown ink (one is second generations stamping) and fussy cut them.


I've never seen a sand dollar in real live. I don't think they can be found on beaches here in the Netherlands, but I do like them as I love all shells.

I hope you are inspired by my examples with the December stamp of the month.
For more card creations please visit the So suzy stamp of the month facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/sosuzystampofthemonth/   
or the So suzy stamps facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sosuzystamps/.

It's been a real pleasure working with the So Suzy Stamps of the Month this year. Thanks to Suzanne for giving me the chance to be on the So Suzy Design Team!! It was my first DT experience and it's been a wonderful time.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Henriëtte.

No comments