Elegant Christmas cards

I'm really into elegant, clean and simple design cards these days. Love looking for beautiful color combinations with a simple designed layout, like these two cards.


For the card on the left I used a scribbled circle die from craftin desert divas. One cut out of copper cardstock and one from glitter paper. The sentiment stamp is from lawn fawn; Winter scripty sayings. I stamped it with silver ink.
The star is a stamp from craft sensations, I bought it at  a local Dutch store.



The deer on the second card is also from that same stamp set (craft sensations) and also this deer is stamped using silver inkt.
The circle die is from craftin desert divas and this time I die cut it from sand cardstock and gold angelwire paper.
I also stamped some snowflakes with silver ink pad and punched out a few little stars in copper cardstock.


My inspiration for these cards come from this blog.

I hope you like them.

Entering these cards in the following challenges:

http://aaacards.blogspot.nl/2016/12/cas-game-80-silver.html



http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.nl/2016/12/challenge-124-neutrals-only.html

Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day.

Hugs, Henriette.


10 comments

sandie said...

These really are so very elegant, the way you have used the soft texture is beautiful. I am so impressed with your cards and so pleased you joined us again for this challenge at AAA.
This care would be perfect for our challenge at Inkspirational, we are asking to see Neutral colours, here is our link
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/challenge-124-neutrals-only.html

maria f. said...

I'm such a sucker for wreaths - even scribbly circle ones. Love these designs.

sandie said...

You already know I love this card and am so pleased you did link up at Ink and thanks for following me on Instagram. How do I follow your blog?

Coralynn Murray said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love the pop of craft/brown against the white of your card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Emily Shroom said...

Saw your card on the AAA Cards blog, it is truly elegant, they both are!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful, elegant and silvery CAS! Brilliant cards and just perfect for our silver challenge at AAA Cards. Thanks so much for playing along. Sarah

sandie said...

Hi There
As you know I love your cards, was just wondering what Country you are from? I just started following you and can't find out where you are from...I am just interested...not stalking you!
You can just reply to this comment and I will get it
Many thanks
Sandie xx

Henriëtte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Henriëtte said...

Thanks for the comments. I'm from The Netherlands.

cm said...

Your images suit a neutral palette beautifully and oh, how they have my CAS-loving heart swooning! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these gems in the Inkspirational gallery! Happy New Year!
~carol