Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak peek - Scooters

Today the Pretty Cute Stamp DT members are sharing a sneak peek featuring the Pretty cute stamps 
October digital stamp release.





There are really cute images in this release, some with a fall theme but also the set I've used called  "scootin'by".


The inspiration for these cards came from the Jennifer Mcguire blog. She has a great video tutorial on how to stamp sentiment backdrops and I used this technique but in a digital form.

I colored the scooter digital in Photoshop and added the sentiment backdrops also in Photoshop.
I've made 3 different color combinations.


With the color combinations used on these cards I wanted to create a kind of sixties feel.

For more fabulous sneak peeks of the new Pretty Cute stamps release please visit the other team members blogs.
Head on over to the  pretty cute stamps blog for all the details.

Tomorrow is the new release blog hop. I hope you will join us!!

Hugs, Henriette.