So Suzy Stamp of the Month September








After my previous under the sea card using this months stamp from SO SUZY , I acquire the taste and made a similar kind of card. Here are all the products I used.



The most time went into blending the background.



After making the background I stamped the corals and added a school of fish. I made this school of fish in photoshop, it's a free brush that I faded out and then printed directly on the paper.
Then I searched for a suitable sentiment and found "my love for you is deeper than the ocean". It was just perfect for my card. I made the sentiment also in photoshop using a brush font and printed it on the card.

Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette,

1 comment

Lisaerica said...

Beautiful colors and background. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.