So Suzy stamp of the Month July

Here is another card using the So Suzy Stamp of the Month July.


If you would like to become a member of the So Suzy club, you can sign up for the full year (and you will be send all the stamps from January-July straight away) or you can test the waters and sign up for 3 months. Each month you will receive a stamp in the mail (and sometimes even a bonus stamp!), plus we have a fun, exclusive Facebook group where you will gain inspiration from members and the Design Team plus a video every month done by Justine Hovey. More information on So Suzy stamp of the month club.

The July stamp is a wonderful compass and this time I made a clean and simple card.


Materials used:

So Suzy Stamp of the Month
Sand and white cardstock
Versamark ink
White Embossing powder
Vellum
Varieus dies
Digital paper 
Sequins
Twine

First I stamped the compass stamp on vellum and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I used a circle die to cut out a circle,
The digital paper used to cut out two other circles is from Magical Studio on ETSY.


I also cut out a rectangular shape from white cardstock using a MFT dienamic.


I organized the circles and the sequins on the white panel and stamped a little bon voyage sentiment underneath. I do like the little shell sequins, I had them for years and now they came to good use. The twine matches the second circle.

I hope you like it and are inpired by this card.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Henriette.



No comments