Unicorn


I found this cute chubby unicorn freebie at useless trinkets and used it on a birthday card.
She (or he) reminded me of the unicorn in despicable me.
The background I made using memento dew drops inkt pads and lots of water.
The cute unicorn I colored in Photoshop. The balloon are stamps from a previous Simon says stamp card kit.
The sentiment is also from useless trinkets.
It turned out a sweet birthday card in candy colors.


Entering this card in these challenges:

cutie pie challenge: pretty in pink
simon says stamp: monday challenge: throwback I used the watercolor challenge
eureka stamps: pets and animals

Thanks for the visit. Till next time! Hugs Henriëtte.




5 comments

Gail said...

What an adorable unicorn! I love that he's pink...perfect in my eyes! And your background paper is super pretty, too! Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge for our Pretty in Pink challenge! Hugs, Gail

Dawn said...

What an adorable little unicorn! I love your card too!
Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week in our Pets/Animals challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

crafty said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps.
Mary

Suzanne C said...

What a yummy card the colors are like sherbet and that unicorn is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week in the Throwback challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x