Play. laugh. grow.

Hello,




I hope you had a great World Card Making Day yesterday. I didn't have much time yesterday but I made up for it today and
made a card for the retro sketch challenge.
This challenge you may pick your favourite sketch from the retrosketch archive.
I choose sketch # 92.







The cute bicycle is a rub on from Basic Grey.
The background paper, "play", is a digital download from the gotta pixel store.
I changed the color in Photoshop,
The alpha's are from Jillibean Soup.
Added a cute boy charm on some twine.

Entering this card in these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs Henriëtte.




2 comments

Lau W said...

Great c&s card, superb ! Love the charm !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, lovely bright colours.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
Pauline
x