Gingerbreadman

Hi,




It's a beautiful day here in the Netherlands, more than 20 degrees Celsius (68 F).
Bright blue skies and fall colored leaves on the trees,

it sure is a pretty sight.






I want to share with you a christmas card I made using this weeks sketch at From the heart stamps.


I rotated the sketch and made this card ..


The gingerbreadman is a digital from Pink Cat Studio. I colored the digi in Photoshop.
Paper is from First Edition, Stocking Fillers. I made the sentiment myself, added a little gingerbreadmen embellishment.
I'm submitting this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting.

Hugs x







2 comments

Michelle said...

What a great take on the sketch! Love the DP :) Thanks for joining us @ FTHS i {heart} sketches challenge!

Lin said...

What an adorable image, Henriette! Love how your card all came together! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!