Girls just wanna have fun

Hi and welcome to my little corner of blogland,

I have always loved the Uptown girls stamps from stamping Bella and recently I purchased "uptown girls night out".
I digged up my Sakura waterbrush, haven't used it for a long time because I do most of my coloring in Photoshop. It was great fun to be coloring on aquarelle paper again.
 

The sketch is this weeks challenge sketch from Seems a little sketchy.


The paper is from Crate paper "Pretty Party".

Entering this card in the following challenges:

http://cceestampers.blogspot.nl/2013/07/ccee1329-sing-sing-song.html Song: Girls just wanna have fun Cyndi Lauper.

I wish you all a great weekend! Thanks for your comments!

Hugs x




5 comments

alethea said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at SALS! Hugsxx

paper fun said...

A really sweet card. I love that image and the sentiment is just perfect for it.

Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

Mari

NickScrapShack said...

Great work with the sketch. Like the colours a lot and the image is very cool!

Thank you for joining Brown Sugar this week.
Nick

Linda said...

I am loving your card with those uber stylish girls!

Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week.

Hugs,
Linda xox
Brown Sugar DT

Sabrina said...

Fab card - I'm definitely heading to work this morning with that song in my head. Lovely soft colouring - I'm sure you had fun doing it.
Thanks for playing along with the CCEE Stampers.