Card in a box

I've made my first card in a box and I think I'm gonna make some more in the future because it was fun to do.
First I made the box. I watched a tutorial on You tube and just started.
The paper on the box is from etsy shop azredhead, called Funny Farm.
For the animals I used the cute farm set digital stamps from the Digi stamp boutique and colored them in Photoshop. Then I cut all the animals out and placed them in the card box using little strips of acetate. The grass is made from a die called creatables by Marianne design 






The whole herd looks so funny.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by. Take care!

Hugs, Henriette.




2 comments

Teresa Kline said...

super fun explosion box, the details and your coloring are FAB! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Ellibelle said...

How cute!! And so many adorable critters!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!