Spring is in the air

Hi,

How are you?
I'm a bit under the weather these past days, sores muscles, feeling weak and feverish.
I hope it will be over soon because we have beautiful spring weather outside.
Yesterday we had the warmest 5th of March ever here in the Netherlands at 17,5 degrees Celsius (63,5 F).

I made a card for the first of two challenges over at Birdie Brown. She has her 2nd anniversary! Congratulations!

First theme is "Birthday". I made a card using the Birdie Brown digital stamp "look up". As usual I colored the digi in Photoshop. The background paper is also digital from the Etsy shop Country at heart 2008.
The die with the ribbon was a gift from my boyfriend's mother. She also makes cards.




I would like to enter this card in the Birdie Brown challenge:


and also in these challenges:



Thanks for visiting my blog. I always enjoy reading your comments!

Hugs x





4 comments

Torico said...

Awww... Such a pretty card! The papers you used are perfect for a 'springy' card. Thank you for playing along with my birthday celebration challenge.

Birdie Brown ~Torico

Tarah DeMerchant said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the boarder!
Super job!
Cheers,
Tarah

Kim said...

She is so adorable. Beautiful papers and colors. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Kim - PTT DT

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is gorgeous - I love you coloring, the layout is fun, too!