Another christmas card

Hello,

Yesterday I shared with you my first christmas card this year with the Sylvia Zet digi stamp "Holly".

Today a quick blog to share with you another christmas card with that same digi.
I colored this digi stamp again in Photoshop but this time I used different colours.

I put some bunting on it to enter this card in the cupcake craft challenge 204.

http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.nl/2012/08/cupcake-204-bunting.html



Thanks for stopping by and until next time!

Hugs x



3 comments

Robert said...

I guess stunning is a correct word to describe this card.

Brodders said...

Fab card and lovely bunting. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love the bunting...thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft!
Helen x